Physical Therapist with Direct Access PA license wanted for an outpatient PT clinic
specializing in manual PT (Harrisburg, PA)
We are currently looking for a physical therapist with a PA Direct Access License.
- The ideal candidate is proficient in HVLAT techniques and works well in a team environment.
- They are able to manage a variety of patient conditions (primarily orthopedic) and direct clinical staff.
- Candidate is self-motivated.
- Willingness to be actively involved in marketing and community education is desirable. The candidate must be dedicated to helping patients achieve their highest goals, but also remain focused on production and efficiency.
- Finally, we are looking for a therapist who is constantly striving to improve their skill set and continue learning throughout their career. Work ethic and study ethic are important.
The hours of this position are:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8am – 7pm
- Tuesday/Friday 7am-12pm
Clinic is not presently open on the weekends.
You will be working with an established staff with 14+ years of experience.
We are expanding.
You will be mentored by a nationally recognized physical therapist for 60 days, and then you will fully take on his case load and replace him.
At our clinic, we currently have 5 full time physical therapists, 5 PTAs, and 5 PT Aides.
Salary and benefits are competitive.
All staff and physical therapists are incentivized.
Interested candidates should email Michael Gilbert at michael.gilbert@MaddenPT.com.
Physical Therapist Assistant with hands-on outpatient orthopedic experience wanted
We are looking to hire a full-time Physical Therapist Assistant with hands-on experience.
Qualified PTA applicants would have experience in orthopedics and are willing to work with a Physical Therapist and aide in a team based environment.
Desire to work in a high energy and upbeat clinic is a must. Manual therapy skills are required.
Candidate is self-motivated and a life-long learner.
The candidate must be dedicated to helping patients achieve their highest goals, but also remain focused on production and efficiency.
New Grads are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Therapist Aide for outpatient orthopedic clinic wanted
We are looking to hire an exceptional Physical Therapy Aide who possesses strong communication skills and works well in a team environment.
Ideal candidate has a 4 year degree in a Health Science field and is looking to return to school for Doctor of Physical Therapy degree or PTA degree.
Candidates should be willing to work for a minimum of 9-12 months.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain tremendous outpatient experience before going back to school.
Earn a competitive base salary with full benefits and rewarding production bonuses.
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com